Oct 21, 2008

Mamma Mia..


Hmm..had a rather depressing day last wednesday..so I plan to entertain myself with a movie (hehe rase nak gie clubb'g pon ader..DDaaa) ..It's been a while since I had the last movie and Mamma Mia is one of the movie that comes to the picture..but ttteeeeettt..it was raining heavily that nite...

So..I bought this DVD (pirated of course) of Mamma Mia together with other 3 movies in it..surprisingly..I wasn't get too excited of Mamma Mia.. a sweet ending but the overall show was not compelling enough..it felt awkward to see Meryl Streep acting way too young at that age and the daugther got too excited...ek ekkk...definitely not my cup of tea..Yet ader satu lagu caught my attention..The Winner Takes It All by Abba..sukker..

Luckily the Accidental Husband fall into place...taderla sweet sgt2..tapi sukker jugak :D ..at least one of the movie fits my soul...

p/s: Wall-E pon br jer tgk hrtuh..hihi..commelll...

No comments: