Apr 22, 2009

Selamat Tinggal INO..

Dah berapa kali dah TM re-org sejak 2004 and everytime I received the new offer letter stating the same post..the same people with the same gaji of course.. this time I receive a different one. It's the same letter with a different post, different units but unfortunately the same gaji..haha..so by 1st of April supposedly (baru hr nih dpt official letter), I had to transfer to this new department...perasaan??..sgt menakutkan .. feel not ready...missing my old colleagues...my old bosses (yeah rite)...and my old office which nearer to Jln Tar, SOGO, Mydin etc.. eheh..pendek kata sgt x best...opis baru nihs..penuh dgn org2 hebbat..rasa kecik sgt...

Tp dah masuk dah pon..redah jerla kan eks...Dr Mohd Sah said.."you'd make the decision..so just proceed..it shows you've the leadership quality..I totally believe you could excel !!" yeah..I am.. looking it in every possible positive way... I could do this...like I always did..i'm surely has to struggle at 1st but then manage to tackle it anyway...this is no different...NOT AT ALL!!!
Haha..punya nak kene ulang2 kat minda bende2 positive skrg nihs..the real is...i feel so kecik rite now...duhs2
p/s: gonna miss you INO...

1 comment:

aniza said...

so where are you being transfered? naik gred tak??

enjoy ur working life :D